Sunday, 11 November 2012

memorises are always there

Haaii^.^

 Some of you asked me to do a blog post on Sad memorises! I'm not to sure why and why it had to be sad ones but i do whatever people suggest! So ermm im not going to do bad memorieses in my rl life just ones on MSP! So heres the list:

Me and promise falling out!(We are bezies again now and iloveherrsooomuch)

When i got locked out for 2weeks!(Very private, because i told someone they had no place in this world and they would be better of quitin!They said meaner things, just im not a grasser)

When i was stupid and turend mintys skin light pink! (She was at mine!I DO NOT KNOW HER PASSWORD!!)

I got told i was a No one and that every one including Minty talked about me behind my back! (Not sure if this is true or not)

I fall out with people, Anyone, Anything (Falling out is world war 3-It accomlishes NOTHING)

So thats all i can think about right now! Hope this has came in handy to some of you:s Suggesters- BigandRoyal, Join the fun, Coooolio !!!

~Katie Xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment