And then I woke up this morning with this message, totally out of the blue! :)
So I was happy this morning, But I have other piccys to show you! this is me, Katie and kizzy! (Kiz-er-bo) At Katie's house
But the weird thing is, non of us have these animations, That's another thing I want to talk to you about. The newest update. As we are all fully aware of, MSP makes out laptops freeze and lag terribly, and the newest update in my opinion hasn't helped, The constant flow of animations in chatrooms is cause my laptop to lag even with only 3 people in the chatty at the time, And the blinking, well to me, its just plain freaky, I mean look at this for crying out loud!

I don't like this, and I really hope MSP sees that I don't like this and decides to change it back, because the forum says they have fixed the freezing problem, err. no. This problem has not been fixed on my laptop, I don't know about anybody else'.
Ok and 1 final complain before I tell you about something else; is the warnings, I got told I couldn't send the word 'RRAAAWWWWRRRR' and I quote that. Because apparently it was me giving out my email? since when is 'RRAAAWWWWRRRR' an email? It doesn't even have the @ sign in-.-
O.K So now 1 Last thing, I promise. My most recent Best Friend on this is Kiz-er-bo, shes an amazing person but we always have fights over grass. and I got to Katie's grass while kizzy was away...but Katie didn't really want me to eat it...OH WELL! :D
O.K! That's all from me!
Remember, STAY OFF MINE AND KIZZYS GRASS! or else :)
~MintyXOXO
Just Thought I'd Put That Out There!>.<









No comments:
Post a Comment