Hello old friends:)
So if anyone ever actually checks up on this account you'll know that me and minty just kind of disappeared without a warning.
I mean minty had been off and on quitting for quite a while but I was always maybe for a week or a bit more, I did take a break for about 6 months but that was because I was blocked for 4 and forgot about it. but this time, we have been gone for a bit more than a year!! both of us!
we never really explained why we went or when.
ALOT has happened in both our lives since I started yr 7 and Georgia started yr 8 (from when we stopped going on msp)
I really cant sum what I've been though in this post, more or less bc its half 8 in the morning:/
Minty is coming round to mine tonight and we have decided to do it like old times and... Blog and go on Msp!
Im sure through the night I will blog a bit more about what has happened in my life and I'm pretty sure Georgia will to!
But don't worry the blog will still be about Msp, so we'll be blogging about that more than anything!
So lets see what tonight bring....
~Katie bow
No comments:
Post a Comment