Sunday, 8 June 2014

New idea, old idea.

So I was looking at old blog posts on this blog an our other ones, and I saw a post about an idea me and Georgia had, a banking system so you could put in or take out sc so you're not tempted to spenddddd......

I still religiously think this is a good idea, and I will mail MovieStarPlanet about it:)

~Katie bow
Again

2 comments:

  1. Seriously though... How are you still playing MSP?? It's been what... 5 years now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not still 'playing it. if you want a word to sum what I'm doing I'm basically mocking it and myself. Its been 4 and a half years since I started playing it actually, and if you really want to judge me, read blog posts first, I stopped bloody playing it for 2 years, and only logged on back in July & this week.

      Delete