Sunday, 12 October 2014

Hi?

Well hello everybody!

To anybody, if anybody, who checks up on this blog you would know that the last time we blogged was back in July, which was only  for one night. I think its fairly obvious to understand why Georgia(Minty) and I don't blog or go on Msp anymore. If you don't then I will tell you some reasons

1. I (Eden(Katie)) am now in year 9,13yrsOld and Georgia(Minty) is now in year 10, 14yrsOld

2. Throughout our time on Msp we had a lot of ups and down. This caused me to quit for around 4-5 months (in about the middle of the 2 years I played msp (& the last time we played the game was 2yrs ago around Christmas time)) Georgia also occasionally quit for a couple of weeks each time.

I just don't really find the same entertainment on msp as I use to, there are many reasons to this but one that partially stands out to me is that most of my friends on Msp have also grown out the game, I never liked having a empty bar at the bottom, it feels like there's less to do (its a feeling I just cant describe) & I cant add anymore because i'm well over my limit.

I would just like to announce that me and Georgia are having another Christmas eve eve sleepover like we have for the past 3 years, and so maybe, just maybe we might do it like old times.

So bye.
At least for now:*
~Katie xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment