Hey guys, since Monday I've been going on msp every night, not because i'm addicted again or anything like that but purely the fact that ive missed a lot & yeah.
So when I 'quit' (I didn't really quit but grew out of it) nearly 2 years ago there was this big fight going on and stuff, ishacool and candired, from my digging it seems like it didn't really die down In till this summer, and still seems some parts of this argument remains. Seriously though, lellllll
I find in ridiculous and also humours at the amount of 'hate' higher level get, wtf. Msp is really just a silly game, but a good one, and so I don't see the purpose of it. I don't see the purpose of hate end of.
The amount of horrible comments and shit on isha's profile is stupid and I know I have missed a lot but she cant of done anything to deserve that?
That's it for now anyway:)):)
~Katie out
No comments:
Post a Comment