For goodness sake its 2013 and you Want to start it off by hating one person and defending another!?
I Know i or this blog do not have a lot of power over things but please just stop and think a while!
I've had a number of people mailing me saying, " i totally agree with you post on your&mintys blog"
And I've had had a number of people mailing me saying "You dont know anything, im team isha or im team candi"
Who acctully read my last post ' ITS NOT OUR FIGHT KAY!?' or did i waste half an hour of my time writing a truefull post for no reason.....I hope not!!!
I do not see the point in getting involved into another players fight, level 25 or what not!
Just because we all know the names 'IshaCool and Candired and Chuck and PandyPolo' it doesnt mean we have to 'but' in and try to catch there attention!
There fighting about flipping fame!! They've got enough of it and they are saying that the other one doesnt stick to deals and are 'fame seeking/cheating'
And some stupid person has started anouther silly rumore saying that IshaCool 'hates' PandyPolo!
GUYS THERE BEST FRIENDS LIKE ME AND MINTY... THEY FALL OUT! that doesnt mean they flippin hate eachother!!!!
I for one did not want to start my 2013 with rumores and fights and i didnt want to have to make TWO(2) posts about this!
I hope this time if you were one of thoses people that told me i knew nothing that you read this slowly and carefully and dont slip up on a singel word!
It pains me to know that im going to write 'happy new year guys' not meaning it, as i cannot express the happy... To me its a 'Happy Fighting New Year Guys' and that does pain me!
Happy New Year Guys!
^^^I hope that it gets to that^^^
So let Isha and candi and those have there stupid fight, but leave it to them...... why get involved?
Because you want attention or you want them to like you so they will add you???
I really cant believe that i had to make a SECOND post about this, and i really dont want to make a third!!!!!!!!!!
All for the future?
~Katie bowXoox
P.S. I'll say it again IM NOT ON A DAMM SIDE!
No comments:
Post a Comment