I hate to say this but I think I'm slowly drifting away from msp, my VIP runs out like to tomorrow and I think I have found the only person I haven't fallen out with on this game and I hope I never do, the truth is I rarely blog anymore I dont come on msp much anymore. except one person I can honestly say I haven't met anyone nice on this game that I haven't fallen out with or been un-bff'd by or broken up with. I am spending all my time recently on my ask.fm so if any of you feel the need to contact me I'm on there pretty much 24/7 as I have no social life. I have contact with everyone I need to. This isn't me quitting this is just me facing the cruel reality that I'm growing up. My childhood won't last forever it was gonna happen sooner or later. My askfm link is ask.fm/mintgeorgia ask away:)
~MintyXOXO
Peace out bitches.
No comments:
Post a Comment